Sunday, March 3, 2013

Megan + Shane | Minot Wedding Photographer

I used to think Spring, Summer, and Fall were the best time of year to shoot engagement sessions...basically, anything but the middle of winter here in North Dakota.

That was until I had the pleasure of shooting a December engagement session at the request of Megan & Shane. Now I'm trying to convince more couples to go out in the snow to play while I take their photos. :)

What made it so great, though, was Megan and Shane. They were both truly happy and so positive (even when it started to feel REALLY cold out there), and came with fantastic ideas and an incredible sense of creativity (see Shane's amazing snow heart!).

Megan and Shane, I cannot wait to share in your big day. And if it happens to snow next September 21st, I know someone who can make us a great snow heart. :)





 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment