Sunday, April 20, 2014

Close to my heart...

It's pretty rare these days that I photograph anything aside from weddings... but every now and then, I get asked to do something so special that I can't possibly say no. So when one of my very first couples, Lynze and Jeff, called and asked me for some photos, I couldn't help but reply with a resounding "YES!!!!!!"

You see, Jeff and Lynze are about to become parents for the first time. They have traveled a very long road to get to this point... SIX YEARS, to be exact. They have struggled through the heartache, pain, and trials of infertility, but are now expecting TWINS. I felt like I was shooting through tears for most of our afternoon together.... so thrilled for such an amazing couple, and so happy for these incredibly lucky babies, who get to have them for parents.

Jeff and Lynze,  SO much love and congratulations to both of you.






No comments:

Post a Comment